Object of Desire: E.l.f. All Over Cover Stick foundation





Dear stick foundation fans,

have you ever thought you could pay € 1.70 for your object of desire?

I know many of you share my insane passion for this kind of cosmetic: note that I do not use the term 'insane' at random. In fact, I never found a stick foundation that I liked: the L'Oréal "Quick Stick" dried my skin, the Olay stick (Olaz in Italian) was fresh but was not stretchable. I only need to experience the legendary Max Factor Pan Stick and be lured to shopping by a 'vintage' Woltz stick foundation peeping out from the window of a shop near my office, and then I can say I've hit the bottom of the abyss of desperate women lost for stick foundation.

Despite the disappointments, I still want to test them all.

I am so stubborn!

With Elf, I'm sure I will "scratch my itch": at least, in this case, it will cost me very little money, and it's available in seven shades!

Next free shipping campaign on www.eyeslipsface.it, it will be mine! :-)

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Chi l'ha visto? Shampoo Campus alla Mela Verde

Laura Mercier Giveaway, in collaborazione con Stefano Saccani

Oil of Olaz Classic Beauty Fluid crema viso da giorno idratante