Object of desire: Roger & Gallet Huile Sublime Bois d'Orange


That's what was missing from my life filled with cosmetic passions: Roger & Gallet. Since their image has undergone a restyling, the legendary French brand is populating my most fragrant dreams. I have already told you of the Roger & Gallet Rose Moisturizing Body Milk, but with this new product, the legendary French brand is likely to reach masterpiece!

I wonder if I have to thank Roger and Gallet for having included in their range of products this beautiful and promising citrus scented oil: what I know is that if the smell is as good as I imagine, I will not resist.

This is a dry oil for face, body and hair: maybe I wouldn't use it on my face, because it already produces oil on its own, but I think this should be a wonderful hair product.

I hope I can confirm it soon! ... Or maybe you have already tested it: I hope you will write about your experience in the comments :-)

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Chi l'ha visto? Shampoo Campus alla Mela Verde

Camay soap sapone di bellezza

Oil of Olaz Classic Beauty Fluid crema viso da giorno idratante