Object of desire: Roger & Gallet Huile Sublime Bois d'Orange


That's what was missing from my life filled with cosmetic passions: Roger & Gallet. Since their image has undergone a restyling, the legendary French brand is populating my most fragrant dreams. I have already told you of the Roger & Gallet Rose Moisturizing Body Milk, but with this new product, the legendary French brand is likely to reach masterpiece!

I wonder if I have to thank Roger and Gallet for having included in their range of products this beautiful and promising citrus scented oil: what I know is that if the smell is as good as I imagine, I will not resist.

This is a dry oil for face, body and hair: maybe I wouldn't use it on my face, because it already produces oil on its own, but I think this should be a wonderful hair product.

I hope I can confirm it soon! ... Or maybe you have already tested it: I hope you will write about your experience in the comments :-)

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Laura Mercier Giveaway, in collaborazione con Stefano Saccani

Chi l'ha visto? Shampoo Campus alla Mela Verde

Oil of Olaz Classic Beauty Fluid crema viso da giorno idratante