Wanted! Benefit Some kind-a Gorgeous Lite foundation



At last! After the release of a 'Deep' shade, dedicated to darker skins, one of my favorite foundations (Benefit, of course) is now produced in a 'Lite' shade too.

As I already said in an old review, the lack of a lighter color could have been a problem for someone. Not particularly for me, although a lighter tone can't fail to please me. It seems it has become very difficult to find lighter shades of foundation, even by popular brands, so I'm glad Benefit goes against the tide, especially now that it's summer, and not everyone wants to get a tan, you know?

Need I say it? It will be mine!

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Chi l'ha visto? Shampoo Campus alla Mela Verde

Camay soap sapone di bellezza

Oil of Olaz Classic Beauty Fluid crema viso da giorno idratante